Where the H(expletive)ll did she get $2 Billion?

Home Forums Political Discussions Where the H(expletive)ll did she get $2 Billion?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by lylejk lylejk 6 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    lylejk
    lylejk
    UV Member

Seen several stories about this now (but sure you folk may have not, but I go places where angels fear to tread). Interesting stuff and I’ve heard mutliple convolutions as to the why so I don’t really know the answer as to the why. The real question is where did the $2 Billion come from? A lot, I’m sure, comes from the money that should have gone to Haiti. :)

Hillary Clinton’s “Sudden Move” Of $1.8 Billion To Qatar Central Bank Stuns Financial World

lylejk
    lylejk
    UV Member

Seen several stories about this now (but sure you folk have not, but I go places where angels fear to tread). Interesting stuff and I’ve heard mutliple convolutions as to the why so I don’t really know the answer as to the why. The real question is where did the $2 Billion come from? A lot, I’m sure, comes from the money that should have gone to Haiti.

https://theinternationalreporter.org/2016/10/17/hillary-clintons-sudden-move-of-1-8-billion-to-qatar-central-bank-stuns-financial-world/

Scott
    Scott
    UV Member

Much of the money came from billionaires and foreign countries buying access and political favors. Ireland alone gave them $200 million. They pocketed another $100 million on the Russian uranium deal. And yes, they stole millions for the poorest of the poor in Haiti. The list of pay per play schemes and corruption goes on and on.

Clinton Foundation Corruption

Clinton Foundation Pay For Play

Donors List

“People have only as much liberty as they have the courage to take.”

lylejk
    lylejk
    UV Member

Again, most Americans are oblivious to the corruption that surrounds the Clintons, Scott. Just plain sad that she will likely be our next potus. I’ll do my part to keep that from happening, but I’m only one vote and I’m in competition with a heck of a lot of dead people. :)

Scott
    Scott
    UV Member

Well, you shouldn’t believe the polls. They’re over-sampled and their underlying assumptions & weighting models are being manipulated. As we recently discovered in Wikileaks, this is by design.

I also want to get your Atlas folks to recommend oversamples for our polling before we start in February. By market, regions, etc. I want to get this all compiled into one set of recommendations so we can maximize what we get out of our media polling. link

This is being done by the media (on behalf of HRC) as a form of gaslighing, where voters are manipulated into doubting their own perception and reality. For example, Trump gets 20k-30k at rallies, while Clinton gets 800 and yet, we are being told it’s over for Trump. Don’t fall for it. Don’t allow yourself to be glaslighted by the corrupt media, including Fox News, which is one of the worst offenders.

In a Memo obtained from Podesta’s emails, the HRC campaign specifically mentions Poll-Flogging.

I’ve created an Electoral College Map beginning with states that always vote Dems, and ones that always vote GOP.  Over the last 50+ years, Democrats have started with a small built-in advantage, which is simply due to demographics.  I then added in states where Trump has a good possibility of winning. What I came up with was this:

So, don’t count Trump out just yet. He could actually do better than what I’ve shown in my map. National polls mean nothing in the Presidential election, which always turns on a few critical swing states. Short of massive voters fraud, Trump can win those swing states.

“People have only as much liberty as they have the courage to take.”

lylejk
    lylejk
    UV Member

Hope your prediction comes true Scott (actually want Trump to win by even more). :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Who In Online

Members Currently Active: 0
No users are currently active
Members active within the past 24 hours: 0
No users have been active within the last 24 hours
UV Member | UV Member | UV Member | Spectator | Blocked
Forum Statistics
Threads: 77, Posts: 413, Members: 17
Welcome to our newest member, rositasoutherlan
Most users ever online was 2 on 05-05-2016 14:49:44