Donald J, Trump easily wins the South Carolina primary. Ted Cruz and Marco Rubio battle for 2nd place.
Gov. Nikki Haley, Sen. Tim Scott and Rep. Trey Gowdy endorsements were repudiated by South Carolina voters.
As I predicted several months ago, under pressure from the GOP establishment, Jeb Bush suspends his campaign.
Final Results (not yet certified)
1. Donald Trump: 238,067 (32 percent)
2. Marco Rubio: 164,691 (22.5 percent)
3. Ted Cruz: 163,732 (22.3 percent)
4. Jeb Bush: 57,472 (7.8 percent)
5. John Kasich: 55,920 (7.6 percent)
6. Ben Carson: 52,958 (7.2 percent)
Donald Trump wins all 50 delegates from South Carolina.